Single speed Soho Mercer urban bike with 700 mm wheels and 42 mm profile. Rear wheel flip flop with double pinion. Track Handlebar. L Size in Black
SoHo is a fixie bike and single speed. It is at the same time the most urban model. It has 42 mm profile wheels that allow us to roll with a very smooth inertia and that give SoHo a very modern aesthetic.
What do we like about this offer?:
The Soho bike is named after the emblematic New York neighborhood where artists, designers and musicians have been inspired for decades to mark the trends and be the vanguard of our time.
A modern bike but with the taste of the classic bikes from the late '80s. Its frame designed for urban use, with long and thin pods in its extreme part making the roll with the SoHo a comfortable and agile experience, since they act by absorbing the irregularities that we find in the urban track. The mass distribution is in the center of the frame and not in the rear wheel, thus giving the front train a great aplomb and manageability. 165 mm connecting rods to facilitate and pedal more fluid and with a higher cadence.
They inspire those who pedal them, those who follow and mark trends, those who seek the vanguard.
- Frame: Steel hi-ten
- Fork: 1-inch straight hi-ten steel
- Power: 1 inch for 25.4 mm handlebars
- Direction: 1 inch with thread of steel bearings
- Pedalier: sealed with steel bowls and English thread 68 mm
- Chase handlebar: 50 cm
- Pinion: flip flop and 18-tooth free pinion
- Plate: 46 teeth
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheels: 700x23C closed bushing with steel and permobil 42mm
- Covers: 700x23c
- Connecting rods: 165 mm
- Brakes: Single Pivot or Caliper
- Seat: 20 mm backspace
- Pedals: Steel
- Saddle: Condor saddle
- Sizes: L 57 cm. For people from 175 to195 cm
- Weight: 11kg