LAICA's Ultrasonic Humidifier and Digital Thermometer for Babies
The humidifier is a device used to increase the humidity in a room. It is perfect for dry places. It is silent and low consumption. The emission lasts approximately 7-8 hours steam. In addition also comes a baby thermometer that detects the temperature of your child accurately and painlessly. It has an acoustic signal to warn you when the temperature has been taken.
What do we like about this offer?
The LAICA' s ultrasonic humidifiers produce a mist of water through very high frequency vibrations; they are silent and energy saving. It is necessary to properly clean them every so often. Its typical use is restoring the relative humidity for long periods of time.
The digital thermometer is shaped like a pacifier for your child not to feel uncomfortable while you take his/her temperature. Ideal for restless children; it is safe, fast, accurate and easy to use to control the body temperature. It measures temperature in Centigrades (C°).
- Size: 16 x 16 x 23 cm.
- Light indicators ON/OFF.
- Ultrasonic technology: very silent.
- Product recognized by the European Safety Legislation.
- Cold type of steam.
- LCD display for easy reading.
- Acoustic signal that warns when the temperature is taken.
- Record the latest temperature measurements.
- About 100 hours of continuous operation.
- 1 alkaline battery (1.5 V type LR / SR-41) included.
- Automatic off.
- Product certified according to "Medical Devices" 93/42 / EEC Directive.
- Dimensions 5,2x4,5x4,4 cm.
- Weight: 0.02 kg.